Online 1-1 Tuition Session Video Call
If you would like some completely personalised help with a project, or would like to try a new skill, then this online jewellery tuition could fit the bill.
This is a one hour video call where I can demonstrate and / or help you with a project you're working on, or get you started with a new technique.
Length of the call is approx 1 hour, but it may be a little longer or shorter depending on the project and how things go.
Multiple sessions are possible if there are a few things you'd like to look at, or for more complex techniques.
What is included; -
First by e-mail we will discuss what you'd like to work on and make sure it is possible to do long distance.
Once the topic is agreed, I will send you the relevant notes and preparation, including information about tools and materials you will need
You can then choose the focus of our video call...
- It can be mostly me demonstrating and talking you through a process and answering your questions
- It can be mostly me watching you work and advising and giving tips and answering questions
- If you've had a practice first, it can be more of a show and tell / troubleshooting session
- Or it can be a mix of these
We set a day and time for the session...
You will need; -
- A good internet connection and a camera phone / laptop / computer etc that can be set up for our video-call so that we can both see what each other are doing.
- If you're using your phone, it may be useful to have a mini tripod, so that you can set it up to show your workspace and have your hands free to work!
- Tools and materials relevant to what you'd like to make (If you're not sure what you need, then of course i can advise).