ONLINE 1-1 Jewellery Tuition - Support Session - Video Call
If you would like some completely personalised help with a project, help with troubleshooting or brainstorming, or would like to try a new skill, then this mini online jewellery tuition could fit the bill.
This is a one hour video call where I can demonstrate a technique / talk it through with you; help you with a project you're working on;, or get you started with a new technique.
Length of the call is approx 1 hour, but it may be a little longer or shorter depending on the project and how things go.
Multiple sessions are possible if there are a few things you'd like to look at, or for more complex techniques.
For Online Tuition
We will work using Zoom (or an alternative if you prefer)
I will have two cameras in use to ensure you can get a clear, close up view of my hands and my work while i demonstrate, as well as to be able to share information, files and images from my computer.
In the session - I can demonstrate techniques, and talk you through step by step as you follow on at home, discuss projects or techniques and answer your questions, troubleshoot any issues you've been having, offer business or design support, or whatever else would be most useful to you.
What is included; -
First by e-mail we will discuss what you'd like to work on and make sure it is possible to do long distance.
Once the topic is agreed, I will send you any relevant notes and preparation, including information about tools and materials you may like to have ready.
You can choose the focus of our video call...
- It can be mostly me demonstrating and talking you through a process and answering your questions
- It can be mostly me watching you work so that I can advise you on improving a technique, for example, and giving tips and answering questions
- If you've had a practice first, it can be more of a show and tell / troubleshooting session
- Or it can be a mix of all of these
We set a date and time for the session and link up using Zoom, or another system if you prefer...
You will need; -
- A good internet connection and a camera phone / laptop / computer etc that can be set up for our video-call so that we can both see what each other are doing.
- If you're using your phone, it may be useful to have a mini tripod, so that you can set it up to show your workspace and still have your hands free to work!
- Tools and materials relevant to what you'd like to make (If you're not sure what you need, then of course i can advise).