Online Jewellery Club Membership
Would you like to learn about making your own jewellery (or to add to your existing skills) from the comfort of your own home - at your own pace, and at times to suit you?
Through a library of downloadable projects and resources, as well as video demonstrations and regular live group Q&A sessions - members of this online jewellery classroom will get just that.
What do you get; -
- One new step by step bead jewellery making project loaded every month
- One new step by step silver jewellery or silver clay related project loaded every other month
- Additional mini projects or top tips downloads added regularly
- Fortnightly e-mail with what’s new (and options to vote on forthcoming projects)
- Facebook group for members only to chat, share questions, successes and inspiration
- 10% discount on 1-1 tuition – online or in person
- Fortnightly live demonstration / Q&A session with me using Zoom
Who is it for?
This is designed to be an information resource full of jewellery making projects, tips and advice for jewellers working in any of a range of different materials...
Each project has step by step notes you can download, as well as a video demonstration you can watch as many times as you like. Extra info about tools and materials is also provided for the projects.
The jewellery making projects are split over the following rough categories and will include beginners level projects to get started with.
The new projects added monthly will be designed to suit a range of skill levels - the aim is to keep the projects varied, but there will be opportunities for members to vote on what project or type of project they would like to come up next...
- Bead stringing techniques
- Kumihimo (Japanese braiding)
- Working with silver clay
- Using resin, enamels and mixed media
- Stitched beadwork
- Metalwork - working with silver, gemstones, wax carving, casting
- Knotting and macrame
- Beads and Wire
Once you purchase membership, I will add you to the system, at which point you'll get an e-mail invitation to log in.
You set your own password and once logged in, you have full access to all the different projects, via the Online Classroom area of my website.
Once your membership expires, you will, of course, no longer have access to these pages and will be removed from the group, unless you decide to re-join.
Join for 3 months for £40 (£160 per year)
Pay up front for a whole year for £145 - get nearly two months free
Do e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about membership